In line with the safe relaxing of lockdown measures, the situation for SLS delivery from 1 September 2020 is as follows:
- The Request and Collect service continues to be offered for schools who prefer to collect pre-selected and boxed stock from our Centres themselves
- The Assisted Selection Programme has resumed with deliveries to schools as scheduled – please let staff know if you do not want a delivery
- SLS staff can visit schools for activities which require access to physical resources, such as stock edits
- Advice, training and support is available by phone or digitally
- School staff may book a visit to an SLS Centre to exchange stock themselves under managed circumstances.
Please see the arrangements and Covid-19 protocols relating to these below. As always, our staff remain available via telephone and email to help with any queries that you have. We will review our provision in line with HCC guidance as the situation develops and do our best to keep you informed.
For more information and documentation on our arrangments for Covid-19, please see our full page here.
(Edited by Eric Admin - original submission Wednesday, 26 August 2020, 2:09 PM)