Current SLAs between schools and the County Council Services for Schools expire in March 2017 and are due for renewal by 31 December 2016. You will receive a pack of SLAs from Hampshire Services between 31 October and 4 November 2016 which will include Hampshire School Library Service's offer.
SLS Service Level Agreement Flyers
In addition to this official SLA proposal, Hampshire School Library Service has produced three A4 flyers - one each for primary, secondary and special schools - outlining the benefits of our offer over the next Service Level Agreement term.
Each flyer summarises briefly the wealth of service Hampshire SLS will offer:
- a huge range of physical resources including fiction books, information books, audiobooks, group sets and bag books to borrow
- a Personal Shopper service and an excellent discount on purchasing books via our suppliers
- a current awareness collection
- booklists and transition lists
- eresources and ebooks
- professional advice on literacy and curriculum development
- IT advice and software training
- training for new librarians and forums for ongoing professional development
- reader development opportunities including our four Book Awards spanning Years 1, 4, 5 and 8 and a Meet the Author programme
The flyers can be found on both our SLS Publications and Flyers/Service Level Agreements page and the SLS website. Read on to find out how your school can benefit from our expertise.