CREATIVE DISPLAYS (SLIB0182)
This half day course will provide you with practical display solutions for when you have limited space, less budget and even less time. From autumn through to the summer term, learn about quick, creative and crafty ideas to enhance and enliven your library and display space around the school to promote books and reading.
Areas covered will include:
• Creating 3-D effect displays
• Using colour to catch the eye
• Learning how to use economically priced materials that can be used to enhance your display
• Creating themed book displays
• Quick and effective seasonal displays
• Practical workshops – your opportunity to put theory into practice
Presenters: Angela Daniels & Sian Wiffen
Audience: Primary and Secondary Librarians, Teachers, Literacy Co-ordinators and LSAs
Date: 19th June 2018 9.30am – 12.30pm (SLIB0182-17AA)
Venue: Goddard Room, Fareham Library
Cost: £75 (SLS Subscribers) £100 (Non-subscribers)
Bookings: All bookings for SLS training courses are administered through the earning Zone. Log in to book at https://learningzone.hants.gov.uk
If you have any problems with the booking process, please contact SLS HQ on 01962 826660 and we will be happy to help you.
NB: Cancellations made less than 14 days before the course will incur full payment charges.